Congratulations on making a positive decision to breast feed your baby. Your breast milk is an amazing fluid tailored to meet your baby’s changing needs, filled with essential nutrients and antibodies to give your baby the best start in life. As a practicing midwife and a hypnotherapist I have helped lots of women to successfully breast feed their babies. I feel that breast feeding your baby is such a wonderful experience, and special time to bond with and get to know your baby.
Benefits of breast milk
- Protects against diarrhoea and tummy upsets.
- Protects against ear infections.
- Protects against chest infections.
- Less eczema
- Better mental development
- Lowers risk of diabetes
- Reduces the risk of allergies
- Less smelly nappies
Benefits for mum
- Lowers the risk of early breast cancer.
- Stronger bones in later life.
- Encourages bonding with your baby.
DO NOT use these audio downloads whilst driving or operating machinery, to be used sensibly and in a safe environment. The download is produced to help you during the birth enabling you to relax. This DOWNLOAD DOES NOT replace medical advice. Not all births turn out as planned ‘Making Babies’ shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the download or the lack of ability to use this download.